Friday, September 12, 2008

Crazy

Well as you can see I took a little time and updated the blog, I hope you all enjoyed it. My life has been a little crazy. We blessed Emma and went camping and came back to the heat of California. I have decide the time away to visit family and friends is never long enough. I the week came and went and alot of people I didn't see but want to see. I hope you all are doing well. I have been doing ok. Chris is change job at this time so life has been crazy. I'm doing my best to support him. I have two sick kids and I havn't been feeling the greatest so it hard to be happy and supportive. Well I hope you enjoyed the pic I hope there will more to come shortly.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Sorry to hear about all the crazy stress- that does not sound like much fun! I know how you feel about the trips home being to short... it seems that whatever time amount you have to visit, there is always something more that you wish you could have done, or seen one more person. Hope things go a little better for you and good luck to both of you on the job change!