Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well I guess have been TAGGED.

1. 5 years ago...
Well to first start I was not here in CA, I was finish High School.
Get my CNA.
Most likly think about college.
Maybe dating.
Having surgery, appendix, gallbadder

2. Things on my list for today...
Well I can't say much the day is almost over.
I want to clean my house and do laundry but that didn't happen I did get my husband hair cut and car were cleaned and lots of sleep. I trying not get sick.
Learn to do scrapbooking on the computer

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Oreos
Reeses
Ice Cream
Chips
ANY CANDY I can get

4. Things I would do if I was a millionair.
First not live in CA
I really not sure I guess travel the world with my family.

5. Place I have lived.
Well Idaho Falls, ID
Boise, ID
AND not but not least California City, CA

6. Jobs I have had.

House keeping in hotel
CNA jobs many to count
Student
Stay home mom
Baby sitter.

Well that sum the life of me. ENJOY.

0 comments: